(Thursday, 27 November 2008)

1 swollen hand, 1 bruised foot and 1 hurting shoulder... that's what I got from training on Tuesday... according to the rest of the ruggers, that's pretty normal... haiz I better hope I don't break anything haha...

yesterday went out with Edwin and Zhengxiang to play LAN and watch Body of Lies at Cathay then watching AJChoir at Bugis Junction for some Lee Hwa event... saw people I know of course... some that I haven't met since I left AJ close to 9 months ago...

now for the rest of the week I think I gonna be bored... everyone either left the country or went for camp or is working... so I'm like the only one without any plans for activities and stuff... holidays are getting boring...

anyone who wanna go out or anything just drop me an sms k... I'm sure to be there... unless I have training lar...

and I finally got my sis' wedding photos... BUT they're on facebook and only friends can see... yupps so if u wanna see go on facebook...

Input by Agent 007 @ 10:33 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Go Back



Quantum of Solace, a bloggertemplate designed by MadeByJoca (c) 2008