(Wednesday, 19 November 2008)

yupps I joined rugby... wanted a sports CCA so that I don't have to waste time planning to go gym haha... so far it's been quite fun alto i still dun realli understand the game... we played ACSI 'C' Div RESERVE team ytd and still lost by 2 tries... lolz dey r good man... oh n I met Erwin on the train to meet the rugby guys...

juz saw jonneo online in scotland... thot its abt 4am dere when I saw him online lolz... I WANNA GO OVERSEAS TOO!! but no money to go leh sad... ok lar at least I'm going Genting on 13 Dec...

got 2 chalets coming up... 1st rugby chalet on 2-4 jan then 0828 chalet on 4-6 jan... still a long way to go lar... so for the time being I'm free!! come on people let's go out haha...

Input by Agent 007 @ 1:16 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Go Back



Quantum of Solace, a bloggertemplate designed by MadeByJoca (c) 2008