(Tuesday, 16 December 2008)

back from Genting... didn't even felt like I left Singapore coz it was like 50% Singaporeans there... so apart from the weather which was cooler (not by much thou), it was practically little Singapore... it rained and rained... so my theme park trip was totally wasted... onli took 4 rides and it costed RM30++... looking on the brighter side, I got into the casino for the first time ever... but that was pretty boring too...

went for SSO Xmas concert last Wednesday... really liked it although the choir part in front was pretty boring... they played the whole Nutcracker symphony! that I liked alot... and they had a sing-along session at the end... so it was pretty enjoyable...

was supposed to haf training today... but by the time I woke up it was already 1230... so I kinda slept thru training... heard that Joshua was pretty pissed... so I better turn up on thurs... went lunch wid zhengxiang, edwin and zhian in the afternoon... heard about zhian and some jane gal... they talked from 10pm - 5am... and zhian said they're just friends... hahaha...

oh and twilight was such a lousy movie... super super regretted dat I watched it... and the day the earth stood still too... another super lousy movie... I give both of them 2 stars max... dun even wanna talk about them... waste my money... if anyone wanna watch these movies, I advice u guys not to waste your time... they are crap...

yea and some fotos from my trip...
a car that my bus crashed into on the way to Genting...clouds were nice...how it looked like inside...an apple I ate...the weather was that bad...
the ride got closed down...on the better day...zhi an eating today...edwin while still in AJ...zhengxiang during PAE...

Input by Agent 007 @ 11:06 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Go Back



Quantum of Solace, a bloggertemplate designed by MadeByJoca (c) 2008