(Thursday, 15 January 2009)
yay its close to the end of the week and closer to sch again... went for training as usual... jamal poking fun at chia how at every given opportunity as usual... I guess it's bcoz our team is so bonded that I kinda like training... it feels like PAE all over again... always having fun and having nothing much too worry about... well PAE was exactly a year ago lar... felt lyk it was juz yesterday... realli missed the fun times we had during PAE... like don't do homework also nevermind... coz no one cares anyway...

the match last Saturday went well... even though we lost, I think the team learnt some valuable stuff that we will never learn during training... lyk getting a full force tackle in ur ribs... and a knee to ur head... yea that was what I got... it's violent, but as yong xing said, "it's the only place where you can whack people legally, and no one would say a thing." yea so if u nida vent some anger, come to rugby... I thank the seniors who took time of their precious weekend to come play with us... even though they are our opponents, they gave us invaluable advice on every movement, every scrum, every run and every tackle... I realli appreciated that and hope that with this advice we can improve alot more as a team...

lolz my face is half covered...
yay and of coz the team rocked...

Input by Agent 007 @ 9:30 pm
Quantum of Solace, a bloggertemplate designed by
MadeByJoca (c) 2008
0 Comments:
Post a CommentSubscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Go Back